Yeah. Difficult day. Emotionally draining. I’m glad it’s over. I ate those little quarter sandwich things on a boat that I didn’t take pictures of but I did take pictures of the dinner I ate out. Yay? Oh and I am a huge fan of steel-cut oats! Cook up a bunch and store it for a quick nuke each day!
- Oatmeal, steel-cut, leftover, 1 cup: 2
I’ve been warming the oatmeal up in this bowl. I measured out how much each line is with water from a measuring cup, but also the oatmeal comes from a storage container that has lines for 1 cup, 2 cup on it. Very helpful.
- Banana, 1: 2
- Honey, 1 teaspoon: .5
- ICBINB, 1 teaspoon: .5
- Diet Dew, of course: 0
- I mixed up some cut-up, slightly smooshed banana in with the microwave oatmeal. Pretty lovely combination!
- Finger sandwich, 2 quarters, 1 turkey and 1 roast beef: 4?
- Water: 0
- Diet pepsi: 0
- 1 fried mozzarella stick: 2
- 1 broccoli nugget thing: 1
- Mahimahi: 5
- Broccoli: 1
- Hushpuppy, 1/2 of one: .5
- Diet dew, 1 can: 0
Ice cream with chocolate syrup. It seems the emotions of the day sent me back to my frozen lover. At least now that I’ve figured out how much my bowls hold, I can say how much I had. 13.5 points. How satisfying was it? Not very.