“What’s wrong wit this picture?” is a game we all probably played as children. Let’s play it now, shall we?
- Sausage. That’s an easy one. It’s spicy and nummy but bad for the tummy!
- Biscuit. They were out of potatoes so I got a freshly made biscuit. Tasted fantastic but still not the healthiest choice in the cafeteria.
- Plastic utensils. Right to the trash.
- Paper napkin. Right to the trash.
- Styrofoam take-away container. Right to the trash.
- Diet Mountain Dew. At least, I will refill it with water from the fountain to drink today and recycle the bottle afterward. But, have you looked at what’s in Dew? Yeah. Scares me too. I am down to one diet soft drink a day on weekdays. Weekends are much easier because I can nap instead of reach for the caffeine. I vow to continue to lessen my dependence on this evil monster. The headache is less but I had a headache for a few weeks from something else, so it just may be that now there’s just a headache from caffeine withdrawal. I am weening so it could be worse!
Cost: $3ish, I think. I don’t get a receipt.
So. That is the breakfast of shame. Could be worse. Could be better. I brought my oatmeal from home before. I can do it again. That cuts back on fat, calories, cost, and waste. Must. Do. It.